Saturday 5 May 2012

Hi Followers,
Hope you are all ok. I'm sorry it has been a while since I have blogged.First I have had to wait for my son to show me how to blog and also I lost my lovely mum a couple of months ago after bravely battling cancer.It has been a very sad time and she is greatly missed. Mum enjoyed crafting, she loved knitting and helping me with bits of sewing and seeing what things I had made, she was my no 1 fan and she enjoyed the craft parties helping me to organise them.This year I will donate half to breast cancer and half to pallitive care MacMillan nurses.Also this year I will be doing the Race for Life as I'm now back to full fitness.I will do it in memory of my mum.I sent £50.00 to breakthrough for breast cancer from the last craft fair.Thank you to all who came to support us.

I am thinking I will make some birthday cards.I am also making some more brooches and birds ready for next craft fair.

Happy crafting

Nicky xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment